I Love My Aleene’s 2 in 1 Glue
GRASONVILLE, MD – Monday morning – I love to collect affirmation cards and pull one to read whenever I need a little or big boost of inspiration. Sometimes I had been tacking them up to my wall but then I realized that I could quickly turn them in to interchangeable wall art by adding some pretty ribbons and lively scrapbook papers. The Aleene’s 2 in 1 Glue makes the affirmation cards interchangeable on my canvases. This glue will form a permanent bond or a temporary bond, depending on how you want it applied. Here’s how I do it!
Attitude of Gratitude Mix ‘n Match Canvases
Aleene’s 2 in 1 Glue
Stretched art canvases – 4″ x 4″
Affirmation cards (I used Wayne Dyer’s Inspiration Cards)
Acrylic paint – colors to match paper and cards
1. Paint canvases with acrylic paint. Let dry (or accelerate the drying process with a hair dryer.)
2. Cut scrapbook papers to fit on sections of the canvases, layering where desired. Apply Aleene’s 2 in 1 Glue to back of paper and glue to canvases (es) for a permanent hold.
3. Punch top and bottom left side of card.
4. Thread ribbon through hole and glue or sew together.
5. Apply Aleene’s 2 in 1 Glue to back of ribbon. Let glue set according to label instructions in order to make repositionable.
6. When the glue is set, position and press ribbons onto canvas. Change out cards whenever you need to change your attitude of gratitude focus!
Tiffany’s Designer Tip: Look for double sided affirmation cards and you can “flip” them open to read the full affirmation on the other side. Because Aleene’s 2 in 1 Glue is repositionable, you can change out your affirmation cards whenever you need a new outlook! Have a happy day! GET CREATIVE! GET INSPIRED! >>Tiffany